Our cake and cupcake decorating classes are held from our beautiful fully equipped workshop space, 91 Kingsgate Road NW6 4JY (one minute walk from our old class location) centrally located in West Hampstead.
We’re really well connected so it’s really easy to get to us. Ways to get to us:
- West Hampstead tube (Jubilee Line) is 5-7 minutes walk from us (15 minutes tube journey from central London)
- Kilburn Park tube (Bakerloo Line) is 7-10 minutes walk from us
- 139, 189 and 328 buses stop on West End Lane or further buses stop on Kilburn High Road and are a short walk from us
- West Hampstead Thameslink (trains from Bedford through to Brighton and Surrey) is approximately 8-10 minutes walk away
- West Hampstead Overground (Orange line on tube map) is approximately 8 minutes walk away
- 20 minutes drive from Knightsbridge, Oxford Street (central) or Notting Hill
- If you’re flying in, we have direct trains from West Hampstead to Gatwick and Luton and are a 10 minute drive (or 10 minutes on underground) from Paddington where you can travel directly to Heathrow
View Larger Map
Any questions or if need further help please do not hesitate to contact us on email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (07999 783 784).
If you are considering driving to one of our classes there is on street parking available free of charge after 6.30pm on weekdays and anytime at weekends.
There is a car park at Kilburn market on Victoria Road (about a five minute walk away) which charges around £5 for a full day of parking.
During the day most on street parking is permit only but there are a few pay and display spaces nearby but the maximum stay is two hours so we advise to park at the Kilburn market parking if you’re driving and coming to a full day class.
If you’re coming from abroad and want to stay in the area we have a number of accommodation options close to us:
Holiday Inn Express – Finchley Road
Marriot Hotel – Maida Vale
If you need further information about how to get to us from where you’re staying please let us know. We’re very well connected to central London and approximately 15 minute tube ride from Bond Street / Oxford Street and happy to help with your travel plans.