With the summer coming to an end, these cute starfish cupcake toppers are perfect for keeping the spirit of summer alive!
What you will need:
- White modelling paste
- Starfish Mould
- Peach Lustre Dust
- Paint Brush
- Sandwich Bag
- Rolling Pin
1. Take your white modelling paste and press it into the starfish mould, removing any excess paste
2. Peel the mould back with your finger tips and remove the shell. Leave to one side to dry
3. Using a paint brush, brush on the peach lustre dust generously
4. To make the sand, crush up the biscuits finely in a sandwich bag using a rolling pin, make sure there are no large pieces
5. To finish your cupcake simply pipe a swirl and sprinkle on the crushed biscuits. Then place the starfish on top.