Please read our terms and conditions below. If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us
Our classes are non-refundable / transferable – please check you diary before booking.
UPDATE – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) POLICY Group Classes
Class size Classes will be a maximum of six students.
Temp checks All students and teachers will be subject to a temperature check. If your temperature reads high, you will be asked to leave and provided with store credit in the amount you paid for your class.
Social distancing All classes will take place in the Village Haberdashery studio. Students will be spaced at least 1.5m apart. It will not be possible to social distance during some demonstrations.
PPE Masks are required for students, teachers, staff and customers. If you choose to wear a visor it must be worn WITH a mask.
Airflow Depending on the weather and the comfort of students, the studio windows and door can be opened.
Cleaning The studio, equipment and tools are cleaned with disinfectant before each class. The bathroom and high touch points are cleaned at the end of each day and throughout the day as necessary.
Hand hygiene Hand sanitiser is located at the entrance and around the shop. Customers are required to use it when they enter the shop Hand sanitiser is provided at each student’s seat for use before and after using shared equipment, the kettle, etc. Disinfectant wipes are provided in the bathroom for shielding your hands from high touch points.
Equipment Each student will have their own set of equipment for use in class that will be cleaned before use.
Refreshments Cups and spoons are washed using our dishwasher. Disinfectant wipes are available by the tea & coffee station for wiping high touch points. Pre-wrapped biscuits will be provided.
Cancellations Please refer to our existing class cancellation policy: We do not issue refunds on class bookings. If you register for a class and later become unable to attend, we are unable to offer credits of any kind or honour reschedule requests. Please feel free to send a friend in your place if you cannot attend.
Payment & Booking
- Full payment is required to secure your space on one of our classes
- You will receive an email from PayPal and then from us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours of your booking
- Your space is fully confirmed once you receive a confirmation email from us – if you haven’t received an email please check your junk or contact us
- Email correspondence will be made using the email address used when paying – either your PayPal address (if you used PayPal) or your other address if you paid by debit or credit card
- If booking a class for someone else please let us know when you make the booking and inform us of the attendees’ email address
- All our group classes are held from The Village Haberdashery, The Hardy Building West Hampstead NW6 2BR
Refunds and transfers
- Please check your diary before booking – refunds or transfers are not available once payment is made
- Our classes require a great deal of pre-planning, including ordering supplies and tools, booking staff, and making commitments to pay our instructors. When students ask to cancel or reschedule, we lose money. As a small business, it is extremely difficult for us to absorb these costs and keep our class fees low
- Unfortunately as we will have turned other people away from the class, we cannot transfer your booking or provide a refund. We strongly suggest you consider taking a policy to cover emergency cancellations, you can buy these from http://www.cancelsure-insurance.co.uk/
- Transfer requests: most bookings for courses are made months in advance. It is therefore often hard for us to resell any places and can result in lost revenue that affect the ability of us to deliver quality courses. Please feel free to send a friend in your place if you’re unable to attend and let us know in writing so that we can update our class attendance records
- If for any reason you do not attend your class unfortunately we’re unable to offer refunds or transfers
- If for any reason (for example weather conditions / transport issues / sickness) you miss your class, and our venue is accessible and classes are running as scheduled unfortunately we’re unable to offer refunds or transfers
- Class spaces are not allowed to be re-sold under any circumstances
- If Rock Bakehouse needs to cancel the class, we can offer a transfer or refund will be given via the method of payment used.
- If Rock Bakehouse postpones a class, we can offer a transfer or gift voucher for the value of the class. If you booked your class with a gift voucher you will be issued with a new voucher
- By viewing our website or placing an order you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions
- From time to time, we announce discount sales on our classes. These are sales just like any other business and are available for customers and students who book a class during the sale period. The sale prices are clearly shown on the website. Classes booked before the sale starts and after the sale ends are not eligible for discounted rates. Similarly, classes booked before the sale starts and after the sale ends are not eligible for any discounts or refunds.
- Please note our classes are adult classes, the minimum age for students in the classes is 16 years old unless stated otherwise We have the right to refuse entry and take responsibility for children and refunds will not be given. If in doubt please call us.
On The Day
- We cannot take responsibility or liability for any costs incurred by yourself to attend the class
- If you arrive more than an hour late (half an hour for short classes), you will not be able to take part in the class and you will not be able to move to another class or receive a refund
- Classes start promptly. We cannot hold the class back if you are running late and we may not be able to go over what you have missed if you arrive late. There is a lot to get through in our classes and it isn’t fair on other paying students if we have to stop and go back to explain things to late students
- Taking videos is prohibited in class. You may take photos for your own use (if uploading onto a blog or website please ask permission before doing so) but please make sure you do not disturb the rest of the class when doing so. We may occasionally take photos for our business purposes, if you would prefer to not be featured please let us know in advance
- Liability. Our liability is only for the cost of the class. If the class is cancelled students are liable for any costs incurred including travel and accommodation. We are not liable for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst you are in the class and in our property
- We reserve the right to alter course and workshop content at any time
- Pricing: we reserve the right to alter our pricing at any time and the prices are current at the time of booking. We are under no obligation to issue a refund or gift voucher for any class booked outside an offer or sale we are holding
- Visas & Overseas Students: You do not need a student visa to attend our courses; a tourist visa should be enough but please check with your country of origin. If are coming from abroad and require a visa to enter the UK, we recommend you book your class at least 3 months in advance to allow for your visa application to be processed or book after you have received your visa. We cannot offer a letter of invitation to assist with your visa. We are unable to offer refunds under any circumstances, even if your visa is rejected
- Our timetable is constantly changing and we cannot guarantee that specific classes will be available throughout the year. If you’re looking to book for a specific class or time please get in touch with us for advice
- You are strictly prohibited to use any of the class sheets, designs, photography or materials from our classes for your own classes or business
Booking classes on behalf of other people
- You are more than welcome to book a class on behalf of someone else, however please check their availability for the date as all classes are non-refundable or transferable
- If you’re in doubt of their availability we would recommend purchasing a gift voucher. We are more than happy to customise it, please get in touch
- Please see the terms and conditions above that also apply for private classes
- Once payment (or deposit) has been paid no transfers, refunds or changes are allowed
- Once timings have been agreed, students arriving later than the start time will not be given extra time
- Guests or companions of the students are not permitted to join the class without prior consent
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space
- Once a deposit has been made unfortunately we are unable to change the party dates
- The final 50% non-refundable payment is required no less than three weekes before the party
- A minimum of 10 people is required per party booking of 1.5 hours and 8 people per party booking of 2 hours. If you have other numbers please get in touch and we can work with you
- Final attendee numbers need to be finalised no less than three weeks before the party date with the final balance
- Gift vouchers are valid for the class or amount on the e-voucher
- Gift vouchers must be used for a class taking place before the end of the expiry date
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Gift vouchers can be used for part or full payment of a class, refunds will not be given for outstanding balance
- Classes must be booked in advance and are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that a class will be available on a specific date or time of the week
- Our timetable is constantly changing and we cannot guarantee that specific classes will be available throughout the period of the voucher. If you’re looking to book for a specific class or time please get in touch with us for advice
- Refunds will not be permitted if voucher is not used or cannot be used due to classes not being booked in advance
- Once classes have been booked using a voucher we are unable to move you to another class so please check you diary before booking
- You will receive gift e-vouchers (PDF) via email. Please check your junk email if you haven’t received it.
- Due to the instant downloadable nature of the tutorials all purchases are non refundable or transferable. Please check you are purchasing the correct item before going to check out and payment
- The tutorials, the photos, words and our methods are all copyright to Rock Bakehouse
- Please don’t share or distribute the guides or materials to people that haven’t bought it
- Please do not use these designs, methods or words to teach your own classes
- All materials are copyright to Rock Bakehouse.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Delivery Policy – Payments are made through PayPal and you will receive a confirmation email from them. You will also receive a confirmation from us within 48 hours to fully confirm your space
- Refunds / Cancellations Policy – once payment has been made unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds or transfers on class placements – please check your diary before booking. Please see ‘classes’ section above for further details
- Rock Bakehouse (Nathalie Ballantine) am the data controller of your personal information as it relates to your bookings
- When you place an order with us, we receive the information that you provide on checkout (email address, phone number, address). We will only use these details to process your order, or deal with any enquiries you may have
- The only circumstances in which we will share your date is in processing your class booking or complying with the law
- We will NEVER use or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes or any other purpose, other than the circumstances listed below, or add you to any mailing list without your explicit consent. The circumstances in which we may share your data are:
- with PayPal to produce an invoice
- With delivery companies to fulfil an order
- To comply with legal or tax obligations
- We will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process your booking and we will securely store any data collected during that period. We will retail personal data related to orders and customer enquiries for seven years. After this time we will delete your data from our records
- You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you, and to ask for that data to be changed or deleted. You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you believe there is a problem with the way we handle your data.
- Any questions or concerns, you can contact us on email@example.com