Can’t decide between an ice cream or a cupcake? No need with these sweet ice cream design cupcakes!
What you will need:
- White, Brown and Pink Sugarpaste
- Round Cutter
- Pallet Knife
- Rolling Pin
1. To make the plaque, use the white sugarpaste and circle cutter, cut out a circle approximately 3mm thick
2. Roll out the brown sugarpaste a similar thickness and using the pallet knife; cut a triangle and then score diagonal lines on it to create the ice cream cone. Place on top of the white plaque straight away (it should stick but if it doesn’t use some edible glue)
3. To make the ice cream, take the pink sugarpaste and roll it into an even sausage. Put this above the ice cream cone, folding it from left to right and getting smaller at the top. Again you can use edible glue if it doesn’t stick on its own. Leave to one side to dry
4. To finish your cupcake simply pipe a swirl and place on top your ice cream topper!