Learn how to make these beautiful flower bouquet cupcake toppers – perfect to treat your mum on Mother’s Day!
What you will need:
- Green, Light Pink, Dark Pink, Lilac and Blue Sugarpaste
- Circle Cutter
- Small Flower Cutter
- Rolling Pin
- Pallet Knife
- Edible Glue
1. Roll out the blue sugarpaste (about 3 – 5mm thick) and using the circle cutter, cut out a round disc – leave to one side to dry
2. Next roll out the green sugarpaste and using your pallet knife cut little strips. Then use the edible glue to stick 4 onto the blue disc.
3. Now using the rolling pin, roll out the; light pink, dark pink and lilac sugarpaste. And using the flower cutter cut out several flowers in each colour.
4. Using the edible glue, stick the flowers onto the disc to make the bouquet.
Pipe a swirl on of your cupcake then place the disc on top.