Introducing our newest class – textured buttercream cake decorating class!
In this new cake decorating class you’ll learn how to make a show stopping on trend textured buttercream sharp edge chocolate drip cake.
Buttercream cakes are still as popular as ever and this is one of the most popular cake style of the year. In just one day you’ll learn so many techniques. Perfect for those that want to decorate with buttercream, chocolate and other yummy toppings.
You’ll learn how to make this show stopping cake
Skills you’ll learn:
- Split, fill and prepare a cake for covering with buttercream
- How to achieve a smooth finish with buttercream, the perfect base for your ganache drip and textured buttercream
- Colouring buttercream in the colours of your choice
- How to create a textured buttercream effect on your cake
- How to make chocolate confetti bark, chocolate dipped strawberries, learn how to dust & bling up popcorn and other goodies to top your cake with
- Working with edible gold leaf to add some details to your cake
- Piping buttercream details on your cake
- Getting the perfect ganache drip around your cake – no lumpy or out of control drips!