Cake decorating classes are a great way to learn new skills or improve existing ones. It’s always difficult to know which one to attend, especially if you’ve never been to a class. Don’t worry here’s a quick low down to help you pick the cake decorating class for you.
- All our classes have detailed descriptions and photos and these outline everything that will be covered in the class. Have a read, take a look at the photo and if you have any questions just get in touch
- The classes are mainly suitable for beginners and intermediates. If you need prior experience this will be outlined in the class description so have a read. Our most popular class Two Tier Sharp Edge class is suitable for those who have covered cakes before for example. This is because there is so much to do in one day and if you’re an absolute beginner you’ll fall behind and not make the most of the day
- Our classes complement each other. We don’t want to make you take a few days or a week off work to learn new skills. We know your time is precious which is why we squeeze in as much as possible in every single cake, cupcake or biscuit decorating class. So if you want to build up your knowledge you can attend a few classes and you’ll be sure that you won’t do the same thing as in a previous class
- Coming on your own? Don’t worry, the majority of people come on their own and our classes are super friendly so come along and have a great time whilst learning something new
- We have both short and day classes so that you pick the time and class that suits you. Want to test out your skills, then come along to an short evening session after work or spend longer with us on a day class
- Our classes are affordable. We know that money is tight and there is no need to spend £100s to learn a new skill, however it doesn’t impact the teaching and what you’ll learn. Our tutors have their own successful cake businesses and can share their knowledge and skill with you
Still unsure what cake decorating class you’d like to attend? Get in touch with me – Nathalie – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07999 783 784