COVID-19 UPDATE – Due to Government guidelines our March & April 2020 classes have been postponed. Please keep checking back for updates. Any questions please get in touch with us. Thanks, Nathalie
We have a wide range of cake decorating & baking classes in London to suit all levels, all held from our beautiful workshop space in West Hampstead NW6 and our private kitchen in Wandsworth SW18. Whether you fancy learning something new for fun, you’re new to cake decorating or baking and want to learn new skills or you’re a cake business owner and would like to take your skills to the next level we have something for you. Our friendly, relaxed and professional classes are held from our beautiful workshop space in West Hampstead, NW6 or our private kitchen in Wandsworth SW18. We want our students to leave feeling inspired and with a whole host of new skills. All the equipment, materials and cakes are included in all our classes, you just need to bring yourself.
If there’s something you’re looking for that you can’t see here, please get in touch as we run private classes and are constantly adding new group classes.
To see what our students say about our classes click here.
- This class has passed.
Unicorn & Party Cupcakes SALE £40
07/08/2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm£40.00
*NEW* In this new on trend class you’ll learn how to make these fantastic unicorn and party inspired cupcakes. You’ll learn a variety of different techniques using a variety of different pastes, colouring buttercream and learning both piping and sugarpaste cupcake doming. This short class is perfect for those who want to learn some more advanced decorating techniques or who have been to another of our cupcake classes
What is covered in the class:
- Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cupcakes
- Learn about sugarpaste, modelling paste and florist paste
- Colour your pastes and learn how to create a successful colour palette for your decorations
- Learn how to make decorations from sugarpaste, modelling paste and florist using different cutters and equipment – flowers, bows, letter stamps and more
- Learn how to use edible gold for painting and creating effects
- Make a marble effect and how to dome your cupcakes with a sugarpaste disc
- Learn how to colour your buttercream to pipe buttercream swirls
- Learn how to pipe buttercream using different nozzles to create different effects
- Get tips on how to get the perfect buttercream for piping
- Decorate all your cupcakes using the decorations you have made
- Go home with an information and recipe sheet and your cupcakes in a box
Further information: All equipment and materials are included in the class. The class starts at 7pm. Tea, coffee and water will be supplied. We provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere in all our classes. Our small class sizes also ensure you get one to one attention so that you get the most out of the session. In each class you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques you’re shown and go home with new found skills which you will be able to use time and time again.
A recipe and information sheet will be provided for you to take home plus your cake creations! Please note our classes are adult classes, the minimum age for students in the classes is 16 years old unless stated otherwise
Please check your diary – refunds or transfers are not available once payment is made. For further information please view our terms and conditions.
To view other cupcake classes and dates click here