Cake pricing is the main issue that cake business owners tell me they struggle with. In this pricing calculator you’ll be able to input all costs and the calculator will tell you what to charge. Having a quick way to work out how much your cakes costs will save you so much time when running your cake business. By having a cake pricing spreadsheet for pricing your cakes and bakes you can be confident that you’re pricing correctly. By doing your research on costs and then inputing the numbers to get your calculations, you’ll be happy with your pricing.
The cake pricing calculator will give you flexibility to tweak the calculations to suit the products that you make (cakes, cookies, brownies, baked goods and more!), but also allow you to include all your individual costs.
What is the Cake Pricing Calculator?
- An interactive excel spreadsheet that allows you to input your own recipes and costs (ingredients, product prices, hourly rate etc) and help you quickly price your cakes
- Includes a step by step video that demonstrates how to use the calculator and includes a step by step demonstration on adding your own recipes.
- Suitable for Excel and Google pages so that you can amend to suit your cakes and bakes. If working on an Ipad you can download the excel app on to your ipad and use it from there. If in doubt please contact me.
What is included:
- A step by step video showing you how the cake calculator works with working examples of adding new ingredients, new recipes and tips on how to make the most of it
- The cake pricing calculator excel document (one master page example and one editable page for you to to work on)
Who is this suitable for?
Hobby bakers, cake business owners and people who want to charge for their cakes
“Purchased the cake pricing calculator – what a game changer! So easy to do, I’m so glad I have it. Would definitely recommend for those of you struggling with pricing” – Katie
This calculator complements our cake pricing guide brilliantly. If you need help coming up with your hourly rate, profit rate and how to work out your expenses as well as general pricing advice then I would recommend purchasing the online pricing guide too. Or alternatively save some money and buy our Cake Pricing & Calculator bundle.
Due to downloadable nature of the course, the course is non-refundable or transferable. Please ensure that you can use and open and excel spreadsheet on your device of choice.